TANK FITTINGS INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Install Flush Valve after checking height
- Tighten the hexagonal nut of the flushvalve into the tank then Slide rubber gasket onto threaded end of flush valve.
- Position fill valve into toilet tank. Secure fill valve with locknut below tank.
- Attach the tank lever onto the tank.
- Attach lift chain to the lift rod.
TIPS ON TROUBLESHOOTING TOILET BOWL
Identify and know the 3 main parts of the tank fittings:
- FILLVALVE (w/ floatball)
- FLUSHVALVE (w/ flapper)
- TRIPLEVER OR PUSHBUTTON ASSEMBLY